10.02.2008

Cabin Weekend!



Well, here are two of the three of my boys up at the De La Forest cabin in Balsam Lake, WI a few weeks back. Dylan had a great time...especially sitting with the little man on the step. Dylan was an explorer all weekend long and lovin' every minute of it. Tucker was completely annoying and off the wall. But, he had fun too. I think that he would have stayed in the water 24/7 if we would have let him. Chris and I got to do a little water skiing and tubing. It was an awesome time and we were so glad to be invited up for the fun weekend. Fun friends and beautiful weather!
Thanks De La Forest's!

I have WAY more pictures and stories to tell about the exciting stuff happening around here these days but this is all I had time for at the moment. I promise to add more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize his clothes. I can't believe he is so big already. Great pictures. Thanks for keeping us updated. Ali