10.21.2008

A visit to Milwaukee


We made the trip to Milwaukee over the weekend and had a great time! We saw lots of friends and family but the time went so fast. We hung out with Mike (top pic) and his girlfriend on Saturday night and Dylan got to enjoy a little grandma time. We really miss everyone and were sad to leave!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dee dee! This blog is great! My brother and his wife do a blog too, I'll send you the link but I love checking it everyday for fun stories and adorable pics. He is so cute and you look awesome-hope all is well in Hudson! I keep telling my girfriend who lives there that I need to do a road trip and when I do I will definitely get in touch with you because I would love to see you. Take care, Sara Barbera