2.05.2009

Here we are!

It has been over a month since I last posted on the blog- sorry for all of you faithful viewers! Here we are! We are back with some more pictures!

Well, I don't buy many clothes for Dylan but I just had to buy this one...



We are good parents, I swear! This was just too funy to pass up! Plus, we had to test the carseat to make sure it worked, right?

Dylan's latest fascination is helping us with everything. He loves to help me clean, throw things away and sometimes (when he feels like it of course) he puts all his toys away so we can vaccuum. This usually gets him pretty excited. For the most part, he wants to help dad do whatever he is doing or at least be in the same room with him.


Dylan is really trying to communicate with us more and more each day. If we can't understand what he wants, a meltdown is sure to follow. This usually only happens when we are home...which is for the best I guess. But, then all of you don't believe me when I say he isn't a perfect angel ALL of the time! He honestly makes me laugh every single day though...which makes all meltdowns and time outs worth it:)

1 comment:

Melissa Lynn Potts Long said...

Future President Dylan Koss - I like it!! What fun! thanks for posting FINALLY :P