9.18.2012

Proud Mama

Dear Dylan, 
I am so, so proud of you today. 
Tonight after bathtime,  we were talking about who you ate lunch with. You told me that it wasn't just you, Gavin and Logan like it usually is. You said Lucas sat with you today. You have told me that some kids call Lucas "the baby talker," but not you. 

You saw that Lucas didn't have anyone to eat lunch with so you (very enthusiastically- if it was anything like your demonstration) waved your hand, smiled and said, 
"Hey Lucas! Sit with us!" ----At this point, my heart absolutely jumped up in my throat---

And then you told me that Lucas got this huge smile on his face "that went all the way up to his forehead" because he was so happy. And then you smiled so big too. When Lucas was sitting with you, he told you that you guys were his only friends. 

I love the little man that you have become buddy. 
I am so, so proud of you. 

Love, 
Mom

No comments: