10.08.2012

A Jam Packed FUN filled weekend!

 I had been looking forward to this past weekend for a LONG time. 
And it finally came...and now it is gone:(  
So sad. 
But, we took away some pretty great memories from the past few days! 
We got to meet Laura and Troy's new baby Ella. She really couldn't be any cuter. 
We had a lot of family bonding time with lots of get togethers. 
And Jacob had a pretty great 3rd birthday party. 
Abby and Ella 

Dylan wanted to hold her ALL night long. 

Jacob's 3rd Birthday parTAY on Saturday! 

Look at all these good lookin' people that came to celebrate! 

Present time. 

Punkin in the pumpkins

Sweet face.

 Now that another cousin in the group has had a baby,
Dylan and Jacob (and Miles Jr- cousin Shelby's little man) 

are  no longer the only kids to get the love and attention.
And I think that they are really ok with that. 

Maybe it will calm them down a little.
Wait, who am I kidding? That is NOT going to happen anytime soon!

But, it really is crazy to feel like it was just 

yesterday that Laura and I 
were playing "stores," "school" and "mom." 
And now we have to go to the real store 
and spend real money,
take the kids to a real school
and we are REAL moms! 
From this...
I am guessing this was circa 1984 or so.
To this...
Sometimes it's hard to believe how much we have grown up! I guess purple is my color!


Safe travels back to Reno Laura and Ella! We will miss you so much!!!! 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The cake turned out great!!! Looks like a wonderfuly time! :)