8.12.2012

Overposter on FB or Blogger?


I believe that I may be what I would call an "overposter" on Facebook these days. I have too much to say, too many pictures to share and I don't want to be obnoxious to those who don't really give a hoot. Sooo, I will try the blogging thing again. It's not like its been 2 years since I posted on this or anything...or wait, maybe it has. Ooops. I am just proud of myself for figuring out how to sign into this again! 



So, I would like to share a glimpse of our weekend in Luck, WI at the Svendsen family cabin. As you can see, we had a terrible time, no fun at all and someone may have overserved herself. Can you guess which one? Not sure why the salt shaker needed to end up in this picture. We had a blast, I am so thankful for these crazy friends and lots of family that come together to make a weekend like this happen for Chris and I. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you DeeDee. We are way too boring to blog about.

Rachel and Brett said...

great to have you back!