8.18.2012

Wanna know what a very happy kid looks like?

Dylan's first soccer practice (ever) was this past Thursday. I had a feeling he would like soccer but never to extent that he did! Dylan has done t-ball...he says it is too much work. I hope he changes his mind on this one because I love it too much:) He has had swimming lessons and really likes them. 


But this was different. 

There was a constant smile on this face the entire hour of practice. If I could have guessed what his thought process was at that moment it would have been this: "What? Really? I just get to go out there and run as fast as I can and try to steal the ball away from them!? AWESOME!" 
I feel like I can brag on this blog so I am going to. He got right in there, all coordinated and quick (obviously he does not get his speed from the Domagalski side), and scored 4 of the 5 goals that were scored that night in his little scrimmage. 
I am pretty sure that this would rank as one of Dylan's top 10 best days ever. 
I guess I am going to have to learn the rules to soccer now:) 

No comments: