8.29.2012

Grateful

For years I have contemplated doing daycare from my home. But, I didn't want it to be "Crazytown" in the space that I live on a daily basis with 10 kids running everywhere. I had visions of my house being ripped to shreds (even more than the daily beating that Dylan and Jaccob give it!). 

I am now officially a stay-at-home mom AND a daycare provider and I am loving it! 

Out of the blue one day, an college friend emailed me to see if I would be interested in watching her nephews. She knew her brother and sister-in-law needed daycare asap. It honestly took me about 5 minutes to make the decision...YES! This awesome gig fell into my lap. My house is not being ripped to shreds. I feel like I am way more focused on the kids because I am planning activities, adventures, playing outside,etc. These are all things that may have fallen to the wayside in place of Target, bank or grocery store runs before Simon, Oliver and Rudy started coming over.  

I think that we are all very lucky and grateful to be where we are right now. 

One family, great kids, great parents, and D and J get along great with these guys. 

Simon, Oliver and Rudy- we love having you at our house to play! 



No comments: