8.23.2012

KIDS OLYMPICS!


Well, I am not quite sure how to organize these pics but 
I did the bestI could with the time I have:)
Last night, our good buddy Amy organized a "Kids Olympics" night at the farm. We enjoyed every minute of it! We all represented a country (complete with music, flags and a parade of countries) and we all were in charge of  an "event" with prizes/medals. There was an obstacle course, plunger races, beachball kick, bean bag toss, 50 yard dash, discus throw...and I am sure I am forgetting something.
 Pizzas for supper made for happy kiddos too! 
Thanks for all the planning Amy. 
Looking at these pictures made me laugh...
how obvious is it that most of us are teachers?! 
Great job to all the athletes! 

Getting ready for the parade of countries! 
Pizza time! 
                       
                       Warming up for the unofficial 50 yard dash
  
    Jakeman's shotput/discus           
Jacob in the middle of the obstacle course event                                 
                                                           Jammin' Josie                                         
Lots of concentration required for the plunger races
Sister teamwork. So sweet. 
                            
                                    Probably my fave pic of the night.Jake's face is so cute:)
Bean bag toss event!
The top medal winners of the night!!! Way to go athletes!
Most of the athletes made it in this picture..there were a few stragglers wandering around somwhere. 

No comments: